Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy Bee!

I am so excited to see how many orders have been placed for Pet Portrait Ornaments!! (Kudos to all you early holiday shoppers! ;) ) Just a reminder, receive a FREE handmade watercolor gift box with each ornament purchased by November 27th. Don't worry, you can still buy a gift box after that for just $5. Also, orders placed by December 4th are guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas. No guarantee for those placed after the 4th. To view some examples of the ornaments I've made previously or to place your order, visit my Etsy or BecArtStudio! Gift certificates available as well!!


2 comments:

  1. My mom is hoping to win one from CindyLu's giveaway -but she's going to be placing an order anyway for my Grandma's Christmas present! You do awesome work!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I look forward to creating one for her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete