Friday, November 5, 2010

Been Busy!



Some of my latest work!! I've certainly been keeping busy with these Pet Portrait Ornaments--thank you to everyone who has placed orders! If you are still interested, contact me at RSorrentino17@yahoo.com to place yours today. And I am pleased to announce that I have received my very first order from Canada! How exciting?! I've also been working on a little project involving a bench and an oil painting inspired by autumn. (Don't worry, pictures will be coming!) I am hoping to get going on my Christmas cards soon too and I might even have a few hand-painted/hand-cut versions for sale on Etsy (similar to the Mother's Day/Father's Day cards)....

So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I like the one of ME the best, obviously, but those are really cool, too! Nice job, Becky! Paws!

    ReplyDelete