Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mother's Day!

Sneak Peek! Take a peek at some great cards I've created for Mother's Day! They will be posted soon to Etsy...


There's one of each for sale on Etsy: Cherry Blossom, Camellia, and Magnolia Blossom. They measure about 4 1/2" x 6 1/8" each and come with a white envelope. They are HAND PAINTED and HAND CUT. The trifold design allows for the front cut out flap to fold back and reveal an original floral watercolor painting; perfect as a gift itself! For $3.00 I will include a neutral mat and tabs with easy instructions on how to mat this one of a kind artwork ready for a standard size frame! Card and gift in one! :)

Not one of your Mom's favorite flowers? Contact me and I can work to create a special flower painting/card just for her!

The inside is blank, but if you have something you would like to include printed on the inside (poetry, personal message, etc.), let me know!


**Mom's birthday coming up too? These make great birthday cards as well!

1 comment:

  1. I can see this becoming a great collection for her! A "bouquet", all hung on the wall or arranged on a shelf. Beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete