Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tulip Invitations!

Tulip invitations are complete! More images and close-ups can be found on my Facebook page.
I made two different sets; one with three tulips and one with two. I have one set (10 invites) of each available for sale right now too! Contact me for pricing....text can be formatted and worded to your liking and tags are optional tied to upper left corner with ribbon for surprise invites.


Each invitation was hand painted by me and text will be printed directly on (the option to print text on a vellum overlay is always available too).
*Because each is an individual painting, variations will occur from one to another.

These are great for an anniversary party, a birthday party, and larger sets can even be created for wedding invitations. Little 'extras' can be made to match as well including place cards, thank you cards, favor tags, etc. Contact me if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment